Alpha Omega employees are trained in green cleaning to not only protect human health but also protect the environment. Most businesses don't realize using "Green Chemicals" and recycled materials is only a small part of a "Green Cleaning" routine that can save you money while helping to save the environment. Green Cleaning Can Help Save You Green!
So, What is Green Cleaning?
- Save money by reducing time lost due to illness
- Lower or eliminate toxicity of cleaning agents by using Green Seal approved chemicals
- Use filtration to reduce airborne particulates and allergens
- Use dispensers which automatically measure products to prevent waste
- Use technologically efficient cleaning methods (ultrasonic)
- Save money on electricity by cleaning during the day (early morning, late afternoon or lunch-time)
- Use quiet vacuum cleaners around work stations
- Saves money by strengthening partnership of building service and business
- Reduces security costs
- Reduces or eliminates reports of theft
- Improves employee satisfaction due to improved communication
- Save money by preventing costly mistakes on building care
Cleaning Green Materials
Alpha Omega has the training and experience to work on eco-friendly, sustainable or non-petroleum based surfaces such as Linoleum, Marmoleum (flax seed), Cork and Bamboo (tree, grass) and recycled rubber floors (tires).
SAVE UP TO 20% IN OVERALL COSTS AND 10% IN REDUCED ENERGY FEES WHILE ADDING VALUE TO BUILDING RESALE!